How to join or renew your membership
Whether you are an existing member or someone interested in joining you can pay your annual subscription either through your bank online or by cheque directly to the Membership Secretary.The Usk U3A membership subscription is £12, and runs from 1st January until 31st December each year.
Paying online via your bank account
You can save the bother and expense of sending cheques by post by taking the following steps.
- Please complete the Membership Subscription Form in full and click on “Submit” to let us know that you intend to make an online payment.
- Then log in to your account on your bank’s website, and go to the “bill payment” or “transfers” section.
- Make a transfer of £12 to the Usk U3A bank account using the following details:
- Bank: HSBC
- Account Title: Usk U3A
- Sort Code: 40-45-07
- Account Number: 81363824
- Reference: Your initials and surname.
- [Alternatively, you may prefer to arrange with your bank to pay annually by a standing order. You will also need to complete and submit the Membership Subscription Form.]
Unfortunately it is not possible to make payments by debit or credit card.
Paying by cheque: If you would prefer to pay by cheque:
- Please complete the Membership Subscription Form in full and click on “Submit” to let us know that you intend to make a payment by cheque.
- Send a cheque for £12 payable to “Usk U3A” to,
Membership Secretary Usk U3A
5 St Cybi Avenue
- It will be helpful if you are able to print out a copy of your completed Membership Subscription Form and enclose this with your cheque.
Information for new members:
If you are paying your membership subscription for the first time we will acknowledge your subscription and pass on your name and contact details to the conveners of the `groups you are interested in.
Information for members renewing subscriptions:
We would appreciate your help with keeping our membership records up to date by completing all parts of the form, even if you have provided the same information previously. Many thanks.